吻得太逼真 WEN DE TAI BI ZHEN

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Disappointment =(

ytd intended to blog abt my poly semester result n my driving basic theory test. but i was so restless that after 1 match of dota wif my frens, i went to slp. why restless? coz woke up early in the morning to take my driving basic theory test lor. n i failed! i tot i can even score full marks. i even double checked my answer and i still failed. wth... no choice i went to book another theory test again. booked the test on 30th sept. no other dates earlier than that le all booked. nvm its 2 weeks from now only, quite fast. then come to my poly result. i am disappointed too coz the result isn't wad i expected. i aimed at least a gpa of 3.0 so that i can progressively do well for the rest of the semesters. but i only managed to increase my gpa by abt 0.12 only. i tot i can get all the 3 As for the main modules(EG2002, 2008, 2010) but only managed to get 2 As. EG 2002(C+), EG 2008(A), EG 2010(A). the rest of the sub modules i got Bs n Cs. ya demoralized liao, studied so hard n yet nv achieve wad i want. i tot i can try to enter uni but now the chances are so slim... nvm lor just gonna try harder n see how. holiday passes so fast. left abt 3 more weeks to second sememster. holiday oso sian, didn't really spend time on something meaningful. btw i oso dunno wad i can do to sastify myself lol. ok will update again soon.

No comments: