吻得太逼真 WEN DE TAI BI ZHEN

Saturday, September 6, 2008

milk tea siao!

haha so long nv update blog liao. start to rust liao my blog... ok just return from work at tpy today. only sold 1 KS20. but i sold alot of nokia n sony ericsson. wads the point no commission oso. but nvm whenever i sold something somehow i am happy.

k today is my 1st time working at tpy. i dunno how much time it will take to reach tpy by taking 153 from hougang interchange. so i went out quite early. brought my breakfast my mum bought for me "nasi lemak". intended to eat during my break but i reach tpy very early. since nth to do so i ate my nasi lemak under one of the void deck. just finished eating n i saw rhowena walking towards my direction. i called her and she told me she working at blk 183 while mine is 190. then met her for lunch at 3pm. during my break, my 1st thing is to go to the sweetalk to buy my favourite drink, honey milk tea. n sweetalk is just ard 4 shops beside the shop im working at. guess wad? the place im working, on my left is tiong bahru famous bao shop n on my right is herbal tea shop. im like so gian la. work halfway smell bao fragrant then see the honey lemon sold at the herbal tea shop, i feel like work halfway just place my order n start eating n drinking. k tmr i shall do that. during my break ate dry ban mian wif rhowena which she recommended. wow so nice the ban mian. return to work after break n saw alot of ppl buying bubble tea from koi cafe which was 3 shops beside my shop. i tot it was expensive so i din really bother much. after work, on my way to take 153 back, i passed by koi cafe n saw alot of ppl queing. i saw honey milk tea n many other flavours of tea. but i see the price SMALL=$2.40, MEDIUM=$2.90, LARGE=$3.40. i went off n tink of trying tmr. after walking awhile, i decided to try the honey milk tea. really gian. my favourite drink leh lols =p i ordered small n tried. walao the milk tea compared to the one sold at sweetalk is totally different. 1st time in singapore i tried so nice milk tea lor. make me straight away erase sweetalk from my mind. i dun mind tmr whole day dun eat, just drink the koi cafe milk tea. seriously imba. tmr i will ordered LARGE. i wanna try the caramel milk tea. nv see outside anywhere got sell. quite unique. this kind of milk tea ask me pay the price wad starbuck is selling i oso dun mind seriously.

btw today sales like abit chui. so pathetic 1 KS20. omg tmr nid to jiayou. haha ya will try to update my blog regularly nowadays since im having my holidays. i have already become a milk tea addict liao. its so addictive.....

No comments: