吻得太逼真 WEN DE TAI BI ZHEN

Monday, September 15, 2008

working at compass point!

ya back to blog. ytd n today, im deploy to compass point m1 shop. ok fun working there, the staff quite friendly. ytd abit boring coz only me 1 promoter only. today came a sony ericsson promoter, hes younger than me omg im stunned. 16years old working when hes in his mid of N level now. ok hes not dao. cool having him to work tgt wif me. ytd sold 6 phones. 1viewty, 1kf700, 2ks20, 2kf750. surprised. ok then i went for my second break ytd n a staff of AXA insurance company approach me at their roadshow to gif me a financial check up. so i told her i nid to work will go back n find her after my work. indeed i went back to her booth after my work n sat down listening to wad she told me. in the end i oso dunno why i actually bought a financial insurance from her without consulting my parents. in the end went home kana scolded by my mum for not telling her before i make decision. what if i kana scam? i oso nv tink so much at that time. too naive i tink. but too bad already bought. but its not a bad thing to do either. in fact im planning for my future. nvm ok today went back compass point to work in the morning, n to my surprise i actually promoted kf 700 n ks20 successfully. in like a few transactions, abt 30mins, 1 kf700 n 2 ks20 were sold. the m1 store manager said she nv seen lg phone selling that fast before. so it somehow gave me some confidence in myself. not bad, today i cleared all the stocks for kf700 n ks20 which they have in the store. sold 6 ks20, 3 kf700. it may be less to many of us. sold 9 phones only, but i already tink its a great achievement to clear stocks. the manager oso stunned, came out to me n said: " wah my kf700 n ks20 all cleared liao" ok thats all for work today. went dinner wif parents n sister wif cutie joanie. mooncake festival. joanie enjoying herself. tmr still haf to work. tuesday driving basic theory test n term test result. hope i pass basic theory n do well for my term test result. if can i would like to see 3 As. for basic theory i just wan to pass it as im desperate to start the fun of holding the steering wheel n drive on circuit. hopefully im able to do so =P

No comments: