吻得太逼真 WEN DE TAI BI ZHEN

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

forgetful me =(

today woke up n after bathing, i went to tampines mall HELLO shop to terminate my mio tv which my father subscribe a few months ago. wad shock me was when i reached there, i saw a long queue of abt 15-20customers? its a monday! a weekday n yet there are so many ppl at the HELLO shop. singaporeans are rich. so many buying phones lol. wad pm lee said was true indeed. a population of 4millions ppl in singapore yet there are 6millions of handphones in use. ok back to the topic, i wad queing n halfway through, 1 singtel staff approach everyone in the queue wad service we need. so when its my turn, i told him i wan to terminate my mio tv. he asked if i brought along the mio tv hd box, cables n remote control. n i was like "shucks" i actually forgotten to bring the remote control along when i brought all the cables n the hd box. hais too bad i need to return some other day, preferably tmr. but before i went off, i bought an air purifier which i long wanted for. purpose to purify my room, kill germs and provide a pleasant scent to my room. cost me $30. both the air purifier n the solution itself. then i went off to meet my classmates for mj. win abit money, treat them drink n played basketball till 8. then cab home wif them. ate steamboat n ya guess thats the end of today? lol k update again soon...

No comments: